: Standardized extract obtained from apple fruits (Pyrus Malus) harvested from organic crop. Preserved with potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate. Pale brown, transparent liquid. Water-soluble. CAS
: 56-81-5, 7732-18-5, 89957-48-2, 24634-61-5, 532-32-1 INCI Name
: Glycerin, water, apple (Pyrus Malus) fruit extract extract
- Contains various carbohydrates (e.g. reducing sugars), a-hydroxyacids (AHA), phenol compounds and a high amount of vitamin C.
- Has excellent moisturizing properties by reducing trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) due to the various carbohydrates
- Has slight exfoliating activities due to a-hydroxyacids (AHA)
- Offers great antioxidant properties scavenging free radicals based on the high vitamin C content and various phenols.
- Highly recommendable to formulate cosmetic products with moisturizing activity on skin and hair
: Add to water phase of emulsions. Typical use level 0.5 - 5%. For external use only. Applications
: Anti-aging, anti-wrinkle and moisturizing skin care products, moisturizing hair care products.
Country of Origin
: Spain Raw material source
: Organic apple fruits (Pyrus Malus) Manufacture
: Extracted and purified from apple fruits (Pyrus Malus) in a medium of glycerin and water (50:50). Animal Testing
: Not animal tested GMO
: GMO-free Vegan
: Does not contain animal-derived components
, Fact Sheet
, Sample Recipe
, Certificate of Analysis