: Liquid quaternary cationic conditioner. Colorless to pale yellow liquid. Alcohol-like odor. Soluble in water. pH (2% Solution) 3 - 5. Activity: 29% active substances. CAS
: 112-02-7, 7732-18-5 INCI Name
: Cetrimonium chloride, water
- Excellent conditioner with anti-static, anti-frizz & detangling properties
- Has good emulsifying properties able to mix oil and water
- Especially effective for softening coarse hair
- Has mild anti-microbial propertie
- Excellent compatibility with non-ionic and cationic surfactants and most polar solvents
: Use level 0.5-4%, add to water phase. For external use only. Applications
: Hair conditioners, hair shampoos, hair rinses, anti-frizz products.
: International shipping is prohibited.
Country of Origin
Raw material source
: N-hexadecylamine and methyl chloride
: Cetrimonium chloride is produced by reacting n-hexadecylamine with methyl chloride in the presence of sodium hydroxide.
: Not animal tested
: GMO free (does not contain plant-derived components)
: Does not contain animal-derived components
, Fact Sheet
, Sample Recipe
, Certificate of Analysis