Making Cosmetics Shopping Bag
Items:
(0)
Total:
$0
Welcome, Guest | Login
Lecithin Powder, USDA Certified Organic
Lecithin Powder

Lecithin Powder, USDA Certified Organic

Your Price: Select Size
In Stock
Part Number:EMF-LCTN-02

Choose Options

Sizes

Int. Shipping:

HS Code 2923202000
Description: USDA certified organic dry blend of lecithin derived from natural soy lipid (occurs in most living cells) consisting of 4 phospholipids (phosphatidyl choline, -ethanolamin, -serin, -inositol), capable to bind water & fats (prevents fat-water separation). Purity: ~95% pure lecithin, remaining 5% are organic maltodextrin, organic rice concentrate, and silicone dioxide. Beige/tan powder, this is a natural product and the shade varies. Soluble in oils, partly soluble in alcohols, dispersible in water. HLB value approx. 4 (gives water-in-oil emulsions).

CAS: 8002-43-5

INCI Name: Organic lecithin

Benefits:
  • Natural emulsifier and dispersing agent
  • Excellent water binding ability (prevents moisture loss)
  • Has good emollient, anti-sticking and refatting properties
  • Controls viscosity

Use: Add to fat phase of formulas. Usual concentration 0.5-5%. For external use only.

Applications: Lotions, creams, ointments, sun care products & after sun products, body butter, makeup products.

Country of Origin: USA

Raw material source: Soybeans

Manufacture: Produced by water degumming the extracted oil of soybeans using various solvents.

Animal Testing: Not animal tested

GMO: GMO-free

Vegan: Does not contains animal-derived components

Organic Standard: USDA; Certified by WA State Dept. of Agriculture

Documents: SDS, Fact Sheet, Sample Recipe, Certificate of Analysis

Recently Viewed Items