: Light to medium peach liquid. Parts being used: fruit. Extract in water, glycerin, preserved with phenoxyethanol. pH Value: 4.0-6.5 at 25°C. Odor: characteristic. Solubility: soluble in any proportion in water. Specific Gravity: 1.02-1.05 at 25°C. Refractive Index: 1.386-1.395 at 25°C. Microbial Plate Count: Less than 100 organisms per gram. For external use only.
INCI Name: Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) extract, glycerin, water, phenoxyethanol
CAS #: 56-81-5, 7732-18-5, 90045-25-3, 122-99-6
- Appearance: Light to medium peach liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Data relevant to safety: Avoid strong oxidizing agents
- Flash point (method used): > 300ºF (PMCC)
- Boiling point: > 212°F
- Specific gravity (25°C): 1.05-1.15 at 25°C
- Solubility in water: Complete
- Refractive index (25°C): 1.3920-1.5000 at 25°C
Storage / Shelf Life: Stable when stored at a dry and cool place. Approximate shelf life 2 years.
More Information: SDS