: Blend of phenylpropanol (70%) and ethylhexylglycerin (30%). Clear colorless, slightly viscous liquid, nice pleasant odor. CAS
: 122-97-4, 70445-33-9 INCI Name
: Phenylpropanol, ethylhexylglycerin
- Provides effective broad-spectrum protection against gram-positive & gram-negative bacteria, yeast, & mold
- Deodorizing properties and is thus effective against odor-causing bacteria
- Effective humectant properties
- Ideal for use in all rinse-off and leave-on formulations
- Stable and effective across a wide pH range (3-12)
- Very good temperature stability (to 100°C)
- Excellent compatibility with salts, non-ionic surfactants, and pigments such as titanium dioxide.
: Incorporate into emulsion systems after emulsification, recommended final concentration 0.4-0.8%. For external use only. Applications
: All kinds of leave-on & rinse-off personal care and cosmetic products.
Country of Origin
Raw material source
: Cinnamic aldehyde or cinnamic alcohol, and glycerin
: Phenylpropanol is synthetically produced by hydrogenation of either cinnamic aldehyde or cinnamic alcohol. Ethylhexylglycerin is made from glycerin.
: Not animal tested
: GMO free (does not contain plant-derived components)
: Does not contains animal-derived components
, Fact Sheet
, Sample Recipe
, Certificate of Analysis