: Blend of phenylpropanol (70%) and ethylhexylglycerin (30%). Clear colorless, slightly viscous liquid, nice pleasant odor. CAS
: 122-97-4, 70445-33-9 INCI Name
: Phenylpropanol, ethylhexylglycerin
- Provides effective broad-spectrum protection against gram-positive & gram-negative bacteria, yeast, & mold
- Deodorizing properties and is thus effective against odor-causing bacteria
- Effective humectant properties
- Ideal for use in all rinse-off and leave-on formulations
- Stable and effective across a wide pH range (3-12)
- Very good temperature stability (to 100°C)
- Excellent compatibility with salts, non-ionic surfactants, and pigments such as titanium dioxide.
: Incorporate into emulsion systems after emulsification, recommended final concentration 0.4-0.8%. For external use only. Applications
: All kinds of leave-on & rinse-off personal care and cosmetic products. Also Canada compliant.
Country of Origin
Raw material source
: Cinnamic aldehyde or cinnamic alcohol, and glycerin
: Phenylpropanol is synthetically produced by hydrogenation of either cinnamic aldehyde or cinnamic alcohol. Ethylhexylglycerin is made from glycerin.
: Not animal tested
: GMO free (does not contain plant-derived components)
: Does not contains animal-derived components
, Fact Sheet
, Sample Recipe
, Certificate of Analysis
: This item ships HazMat. The transport of HazMat ingredients is strictly regulated by the DOT (Dept. of Transportation) and IATA (International Air Transport Association). Both domestic and international shipping requires special packaging, labeling, and documentation. Additional surcharges may apply when ordering larger quantities. At this time HazMat items will be shipped via UPS Ground only within the US (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).