: Plant-derived lipid agent consisting of hydroxyproline (natural amino acid essential for skin collagen synthesis) and palmitic acid (natural fatty acid). Has naturally high affinity for skin proteins. White granular powder, faint odor. Insoluble in water, alcohol, acetone, but miscible in propylene glycol or oils. CAS
: 41672-81-5 INCI Name
: Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline
- Long-lasting firming and moisturizing effects. Has been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and provide volume, suppleness, and a former tone
- Has been found to stimulate the synthesis of collagen fibers and inhibit age-promoting elastase enzymes in-vitro
- Can maintain integrity of the skin barrier
- Contains a hydroxyproline vehicle that moisturizes, strengthens, and rejuvenates the skin.
- Effective for lip plumping
: Needs to be melted at 80-85°C (176-185°F) and incorporated into fatty phase of formulas, recommended use level 1-2%. For external use only. Applications
: Anti-aging, anti-wrinkle & anti-stretch mark creams & lotions, firming / toning products, moisturizing and lip treatment formulations.
Country of Origin
Raw material source
: Plant-derived fatty acid (palmitic acid) and amino acid (hydroxyproline)
: SkinLift DPHP is produced by combining palmitic acid with the amino acid hydroyproline.
: Not animal tested
: GMO free but not certified
: Does not contain animal-derived components
, Fact Sheet
, Sample Recipe
, Certificate of Analysis