There is no minimum order. You can order by phone, fax, email, mail or at our website with our secure on-line order processing system. If you order by phone, fax, email mail please add all specifications required, including quantity, item number, description, price, name, shipping address, telephone number and email address.
- Telephone orders: 425-292-9502 (or 425-292-9503), from 9.00am to 4.30pm PST
- Fax Orders: 425-292-9601
- Mail orders: MakingCosmetics Inc., 35318 SE Center Street, Snoqualmie, WA 98065 (USA)
- Email Orders: Please use the Contact Us Form
We ship with various carries including FedEx, USPS (US Postal Service) and DHL. We ship with UPS only on a customer's account. Shipping charges may vary from the amount indicated by the automatic shipping calculator since the weight calculated in the website may differ from the actual package weight due to the packaging material. For more details please refer to the Shipping Page.
Important: We reserve the right to add a signature upon delivery requirement to all shipments. Customers can opt out by including direct instructions to the contrary on their order.
Pick Up Orders
Orders can be picked up at our warehouse (35318 SE Center Street, Snoqualmie) between 9am and 4pm PST. However, you still need to place your order through our website so that we can prepare your order. As our website does not offer 'Pick Up' as shipping option you'd have to pay for shipping when you place your order and we will give you a full refund. Alternatively, you can pay when you pick up your order (choose Check/Money Order on the checkout page). Before coming to our warehouse please call first at 425-292-9502 to make sure that your order is ready.
All products are usually in stock and readily available. However, although we are constantly increasing our inventories, it may happen that an item runs out-of-stock. Please advise us you desire the item back-ordered as out-of-stocks are not automatically back-ordered.
Missing / Wrong / Damaged Items
MakingCosmetics takes great care in packing orders. Please check the enclosed packing slip against the actual shipment. Any discrepancies or wrong items must be reported within 5 business days after receiving the order. Also, please keep the packing slip as we may request a copy of it in order to double-check the packed items with our own list we have on file. Items are typically checked off on the packing slip and the packing slip is signed by the packer.
- Order Discrepancies: Missing items or wrong items must be reported within 5 days after receiving the order. All sales are final after five days.
- Damaged Items: If packages are damaged upon receipt, you must contact us within 5 business days after receiving the order and also the shipping carrier (FedEx, USPS, DHL) immediately in order to make a claim as we can not take responsibility for damaged packages. We will then file a claim with the carrier.
All returns must be pre-approved. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) use our Contact Us Form or call us at 425-292-9502. All returned merchandise are subject to a restocking/discard fee of 20% of the original purchase price. If items are returned without prior authorization we reserve the right to discard items with no refund.
- Ingredients: Ingredients except APIs (see below) are returnable within 5 days of receipt of the order to authorize the return. Any ingredient which has been opened is non-returnable and non-refundable. All sales are final after five days.
- APIs (Active Pharamaceutical Ingredients): All FDA-registered Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s) such as, for example, Salicylic Acid, Aluminum Chlorohydrate and Sunscreens are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Containers/Tools: Containers and tools are returnable within 30 days of receipt of the order to authorize the return. All sales are final after 30 days.
- International Orders: International orders are not returnable.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from MakingCosmetics Inc. are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. We can not take responsibility for the shipment (i.e. in case of lost packages we will not refund anything and/or re-shipping will be on the customer’s cost). However, we take effort in tracking the package and file a claim and notify the buyer of the outcome.
We offer various payment options including PayPal, Amazon Checkout, credit cards (VISA, American Express, MasterCard and Discover), money orders and checks, and electronic cash transactions (Bank wires, Western Union, Xoom, Dwolla, Google Wallet). For more details please refer to our Payment Page. Please note: we reserve the right to decline payment for certain orders and require bank wire transfer instead.
Rejected Credit Card Transactions
When a transaction is declined for Address Verification Service (AVS) or Card Code Verification (CCV), the transaction may still be approved by the card issuing bank. This means that the requested funds have been placed on hold. This is not an actual charge to the credit card and the card issuing bank releases funds back to the card after the authorization expires (usually within a few days depending on the credit card issuing bank). If requested, a hold can potentially be voided by contacting the customer’s credit card issuing bank. To avoid funds to be put on hold, do not re-try to process a credit card transaction that has been rejected on a first try.
Although we strive to maintain low prices, they are subject to change due to market fluctuations. Prices do not include sales tax, shipping & handling charges.
You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
For residents of the State of Washington (WA), a sales tax of 9.5% is applicable (subject to change) unless we have a valid WA State Resale Certificate on file. You can access the Resale Certificate on-line here. If WA residents are not charged taxes for any reason, we reserve the right to charge taxes even after a purchase has made.