: Specialty blend of triglycerides based on saturated even-numbered, unbranched natural fatty acids of vegetable origin.
White to ivory-colored, semi-solid mass with a neutral fatty odor. Soluble in acetone and ethanol when heated; insoluble in water and miscible with fats and oils. CAS
: 208126-53-8 INCI Name
: Caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride
- Used as a non-oxidizing emollient or fat base particularly for processing in high-quality dermal preparations
- Doe not leave a tacky feel or greasy shine on the skin like paraffins
- Spreads well on the skin and penetrates easily
- Does not inhibit natural skin respiration and has an absorption-promoting effect
- Free of skin-irritating substances such as heavy metals, catalysts, solvents antioxidants and other stabilizing additives
: Add to formulas to the oil phase either in molten or cold state. Typical use level 2 - 30%. For external use only. Applications
: Serums, creams & lotions, lip balms, face & hair masks.
Country of Origin
: Germany Raw material source
: Vegetable origin Manufacture
: Extracted from saturated even-numbered, unbranched natural fatty acids of vegetable origin with a chain length of C8 - C18. Animal Testing
: Not animal tested GMO
: Not tested for GMOs Vegan
: Does not contain animal-derived components.
, Fact Sheet
, Sample Recipe
, Certificate of Analysis