: Highly bioactive, deeply skin penetrating peptide (palmitoyl tripeptide-5). Has been found in-vitro studies to activate tissue growth factor (TGF-beta). TGF-beta is known to stimulate collagen synthesis in the skin. The peptide content is 900-1300 ppm (approx. 1g peptide/1kg solution). Dissolved in glycerin & water. Preservative-free. Clear liquid, no odor. Easily water-soluble. CAS
: 623172-56-5, 56-81-5 INCI Name
: Palmitoyl tripeptide-5, glycerin, water
- In-vitro tests showed that tripeptide has better collagen building capacity than TGF-beta
- Has been found to improve significantly the appearance of any type of wrinkles
- Has good skin firming and moisturizing properties
- May be able to reduce appearance of stretch marks. In clinical study with 60 volunteers a significant reduction of the appearance of wrinkles was shown after use of 84 days
- Could be used as alternate method to collagen injections used in lip products.
: Add as is at the end of formulas. Typcial use level: 1 - 3%. For external use only. Storage
: Store refrigerated (4-8oC / 39-46oF) Applications
: Anti-aging & anti-wrinkle products, pre/after sun lotions, hydrating skin care treatments, lip products, eye wrinkle treatment.
Country of Origin
Raw material source
: Amino acids
: Tripeptide-5 is produced synthetically from amino acids with a unique sequence to mimic the human body’s own mechanism to produce collagen via TGF-beta.
: Not animal tested
: GMO free but not certified
: Does not contain animal-derived components
, Fact Sheet
, Sample Recipe
, Certificate of Analysis