Earn & Use Points for Great Savings
Our new Customer Loyalty Program offers our customers the opportunity to earn points on every order placed on our website. Points are redeemable for discounts on purchases. The program is designed to provide discounts and special offers that accrue the more you shop. Please see the different tier levels below.
How to Earn Points
- Login to your account when you shop. If you don't have an account, open one, you will automatically receive 200 points.
- For every full $1.00 in product purchases you will earn 1 point. Log into your account to view point accumulation and order history.
- As soon as your payment has been approved the points become available for use towards future orders.
How to Redeem Points
- On the checkout page you will be able to view your points and select from a variety of options for redeeming your points for an immediate discount as you place your order.
Loyalty Program Terms
Points cannot be earned and redeemed for previous orders, telephone orders or email orders. Points cannot be applied retroactively to orders that have already been submitted through our website. Points obtained from the purchase of a product which is subsequently returned will be deducted from the customer's account. Points have no monetary value, are not transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. No cash will be given back on unused points. Points will expire after 12 months of inactivity unless a purchase is made. Upon accruing/redeeming points the point balance will be increased/decreased accordingly which may result in a change to current tier level.
Tier levels: Tier upgrades are immediate; i.e. the moment the required point threshold for a higher tier has been crossed, you will be upgraded to a higher tier. Tier downgrades are done only at the start of a new 12-month term (January 1st); i.e. once a certain tier level has been reached, you will keep that tier level for 12 months. A tier downgrade is issued only if you did not earn the necessary points in the last 12-month term.
The Gold tier level comes with additional benefits including:
- Free document service: Customers receive certificate of analysis, SDS, and regulatory documents free of charge upon request. There may be a charge for documents that are sent to us by the customer for us to complete.
- Higher credit card limit: Customers can pay with credit cards up to an amount of $5,000 instead of only $2,500. However, we reserve the right to require payment via bank wire transfer in certain cases.
- Shipping on customer's own shipping account: Customers can ship using their own FedEx, UPS, or DHL account without having to pay upfront shipping fees. Handling fees will still apply.
- Dedicated account manager: Customers can expect to have a dedicated account representative handling their orders or other requests. However, we reserve the right to move accounts to different representatives if needed.
We reserve the right to terminate and/or modify this reward program in any manner, at any time, without limitation, including the adjustment of points earned per dollar spent without prior notice to participants. Customers cannot combine or co-mingle reward points with other promotions. Reward points cannot be gifted, inherited or otherwise transferred to any company or individual. Any actions to earn or redeem reward points not in accordance with these terms and conditions will result in forfeiture of reward points.