Unlike many other online stores where the merchant chooses the shipping carrier, we offer you the possibility to select your own carrier along with various shipping options. Our domestic carriers include USPS (United States Postal Service), UPS and FedEx. Our international carriers include FedEx, USPS, and DHL Express. Choose a shipping option that best fits your budget and needs. However, in some cases we reserve the right, without notice, to change the shipping service on your order due to high value. USPS will be switched to UPS or FedEx Ground and a signature upon delivery will be required. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Redmond, Washington (USA).
Please Note: All sales are final. We cannot accept any returns nor issue any refunds.
If you want to have your domestic order shipped on an account you have with a carrier, please include this request in the field at the bottom of the checkout page or contact us immediately after the order has been placed. Orders are typically processed within two to four business days. Please note, we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, and major holidays. Overnight orders placed on Friday will be delivered until Monday. Bulk items are excluded from overnight shipping.
- Signature confirmation: (Optional) It can be added for $5.00. By choosing not to add Signature Confirmation, MakingCosmetics Inc. is not responsible if the package gets lost.
- Insurance: For orders below $500, insurance can be added at special request. For orders above $500, there will be a 1.5% insurance surcharge.
- Tracking: You will be emailed a tracking number that allows you to track your package online with the specific carrier.
- Overnight Shipping: Not all orders can be shipped overnight. Please contact us immediately if you have a question about overnight services. We do not ship Saturdays and Sundays, and certain overnight services do not deliver on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Handling Fee: There is no handling fee for all domestic orders. We do however charge a packaging fee of $20 when shipping on a customer provided shipping account. We charge $25/pallet fee for large freight shipments.
- HazMat (Hazardous Material) Shipping: Certain ingredients must ship as hazardous material and require special handling and packaging restrictions. At this time such items can only be shipped via UPS ground within the United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. An additional HazMat shipping fee may apply for multiple piece or large quantity orders. At checkout you will be required to agree to the Hazardous Materials Waiver.
We ship to over 150 countries worldwide and have over 15 years of experience dealing with international shipping documentation. Please note that shipping charges may vary from the amount indicated by the automatic shipping calculator since the weight calculated on the website may differ from the actual package weight due to the packaging material. There is no handling fee for all international orders.
Customs fees, VAT, or value added tax, and sales tax are typically charged by the government of your country and must be paid by the customer once the package arrives. We cannot determine what these fees will be. We recommend that you check with your local customs office or post office for details on how these charges are assessed and applied. For customs clearance, a customs broker is usually needed who may charge you a brokerage fee. Packages may be held up in customs for a few days and will delay delivery.
Attention international customers: Please list your EORI Number (Economic Operators Registration and Identification Number) in the comments box at checkout to avoid further processing delays. Thank you for shopping with us.
United States Postal Service
- USPS First Class International: is the most affordable option for over 180 countries for packages up to 64 ounces and no larger than 8x6x6 inches in size. Contents can be no more than 10 line items with value that cannot exceed $150. Please note that insurance and tracking are not available. By choosing First-Class Mail International, you agree that the package is shipped at your own risk. We will not refund nor re-ship lost parcels shipped via USPS First Class Mail.
- USPS Priority Mail International: delivers in 6 to 10 business days. Priority handling is available for over 190 countries for packages up to 70 pounds. Tracking is included to major destinations with free limited insurance. There is no indemnity coverage of $100 included, but additional insurance is available.
- USPS Express Mail International: delivers in three to five business days. Expedited service is available for over 190 countries for packages up to 70 pounds. Extra services include day-certain delivery to select destinations. Packages can be tracked online. Free $100 insurance is automatically included, but additional coverage up to $5,000 is available.
- FedEx International Economy: delivers in five business days to more than 220 countries for packages up to 150 pounds. Includes tracking. Extra services include broker service and customs cleared service. Please provide your FedEx account number in the "Shipping Instructions" section of your order if you want to have it shipped on your account. The prepaid shipping cost will be refunded.
- FedEx International Priority: delivers in one to three business days and two business days for major cities in Europe. This shipping option is available for more than 220 countries for packages up to 150 pounds. Includes tracking. Extra services include broker service, third party consignee, and customs cleared service. Please provide your FedEx account number in the "Shipping Instructions" section of your order if you want to have it shipped on your account. The prepaid shipping cost will be refunded.
- Worldwide Expedited: offers customs-cleared, day-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories in two to five business days.
- Worldwide Express: this service offers guaranteed delivery in 1-3 business days depending on the destination. Service is available in 185 countries and territories.
- Worldwide Saver: offers guaranteed afternoon delivery in 1-3 days for your international shipments. Next business day delivery to Canada, two business days to Europe and Latin America, and two or three business days to Asia. Service is available in 215 countries.
- DHL Express Worldwide: DHL offers exclusively express shipping services around the globe. Slower shipping services that take longer than four to five days are not available with DHL. The Express Service is a time-sensitive service with proactive delivery notification available on request. Delivers by the end of the next possible business day. Intercontinental shipments usually take three days.
We offer LTL freight shipping for bulky and/or heavy shipments (e.g. drums) which need to be palletized. When the items in your shopping cart reach a certain weight, you will get a freight quote in real-time on the checkout page. Please note that these costs are rough estimates only. Both cost and carrier can change once we get pricing from our broker based on the final weight and dimension.