All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Snoqualmie, WA (USA). We use different carriers including USPS and FedEX. If you want to have your order shipped with on your own account you have with a carrier, please enter your wishes into the 'Comments' field at the bottom of the checkout page or contact us immediately after the order has been placed.
Orders are typically processed within 2-4 business days. However, if you need your order guaranteed to be processed and shipped the same day please use the "rush" option at checkout and you will be charged a $20 "rush fee". We will need your order before 10am PST in order to get it out the same day, orders placed after 10am PST will be shipped the next day. "Rush-order" feature applies to in-stock items and not special order products. Please note we do not ship Saturdays & Sundays and also not on major holidays.
- Signature confirmation: is optional, but can be added for $5.00. By choosing not to add Signature Confirmation MakingCosmetics Inc. is not responsible if the package gets lost.
- Insurance: For orders below $500 insurance can be added at special request. For orders above $500 there will be 1.5% insurance surcharge.
- Tracking: You will be emailed a tracking number that allows you to track your package on-line with the specific carrier.
- Overnight Shipping: Not all orders can be shipped overnight. Please contact us immediately if you have a question about overnight services. We do not ship Saturdays and Sundays, and certain overnight services do not deliver on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Handling Fee: There is no handling fee for all domestic orders.
We ship to over 150 countries worldwide and have 15+ years of experience dealing with international shipping documentation. Currently we offer 3 different shipping options for international packages including FedEx, USPS (US Postal Service) and DHL. Please note that shipping charges may vary from the amount indicated by the automatic shipping calculator since the weight calculated in the website may differ from the actual package weight due to the packaging material. There no handling fee for all international orders.
Customs fees, VAT (value added tax) and sales tax are typically charged by the government of your country and must be paid by the customer once the package arrives. We cannot determine what these fees will be. We recommend that you check with your local customs office or post office for details on how these charges are assessed and applied. For customs clearance a customs broker is usually needed who may charge you a brokerage fee. Packages may be held up in customs for a few days and will delay delivery.
- USPS First Class International: Most affordable option to over 180 countries, packages up to 64oz, no larger than 8x6x6 in size. Contents can be no more than 10 line items with value that cannot exceed $150. Please note: insurance and tracking are not available. By choosing First Class International Mail you agree that the package is shipped at your own risk!" We will not refund nor re-ship lost parcels shipped via USPS 1st Class Mail.
- USPS Priority Mail International: Delivery in 6-10 business days; priority handling to over 190 countries; packages up to 70 lbs; tracking to major destinations; free limited insurance. There is no indemnity coverage of $100 included, but additional insurance available.
- USPS Express Mail International: Delivery in 3-5 business days; expedited service to over 190 countries; packages up to 70 lbs; ; extra services include day-certain delivery to select destinations. Packages can be tracked on-line. Free $100 insurance automatically included, but coverage up to $5,000 available.
- FedEx International Economy: Delivery in 5 business days; more than 220 countries; packages up to 150 lbs; tracking; extra services include broker service and customs cleared service. Please provide your FedEx account number in the "Shipping Instructions" below if you want to have it shipped on your account. Prepaid shipping cost will be refunded.
- FedEx International Priority: Delivery in 1-3 business days (2 business days for major cities in Europe); more than 220 countries; packages up to 150 lbs; tracking; extra services include broker service, third party consignee, and customs cleared service. Please provide your FedEx account number in the "Shipping Instructions" below if you want to have it shipped on your account. Prepaid shipping cost will be refunded.
- DHL Express Worldwide: DHL offers exclusively express shipping services around the globe. Slower shipping services that take longer than 4-5 days are not available with DHL. The Express Service is a time-sensitive service with proactive delivery notification available on request. Delivery by the end of the next possible business day (usually intercontinental shipments take 3 days).